The rooms in Haus Vesna are dedicated to the theme of coral and the sea. This theme can be seen in the materials that were used and on the headboard in the bedroom. The main color is reflected in the rug in the living area. Even the furniture made by a carpenter is painted in the respective color. The suites and maisonettes in Definis Dvor portray the themes of Mediterranean herbs in the colors of lavender-blue, green, or red.
In Ilić Dvor, vibrant colors are on display. Missoni and Paul Smith present their designs in fine silk fabrics and rugs. A lovely chandelier made of Murano glass immerses the room in atmospheric light, which is effectively accentuated by the lighting of Molto Luce or Artemide.
- Room size38 - 57 m²
- Occupancymax. 2 pax
- Rate per roomfrom € 550,-
Deluxe Suiten & Maisonettes
The deluxe suites and deluxe maisonettes partly have a terrace and offer a view of the garden or courtyard. All rooms are furnished with floors made of Brač marble. The furniture is custom-made by a carpenter from local wood designed in a Mediterranean style with slats.
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- High-Speed WLAN
- Flat Screen SA TV
- Radio, telephone, safe, desk
- Well-stocked mini bar
- Marble bath with bathtub or shower and WC
- Cosy bath towels
- Lit make-up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Scale, slippers and bathrobe
- Guest supplies: first-class toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body milk) as well as a sewing kit and nail file