Breakfast at Hotel Lemongarden
Culinary enjoyment of an exceptional quality
Do you prefer coffee or tea with breakfast? Whichever you prefer, it will taste so much better with a breathtaking view of the harbor and the sea. Believe us, this is something you simply must experience.
At Hotel Lemongarden, there is no classic breakfast buffet. We have deliberately chosen to take another path here. We prefer to serve à la minute, because freshness is important to us as is quality and honesty. Whether pastries, yogurt, cheese, or ham - our breakfast offers first-class regional and seasonal delicacies. Much is homemade, and some is unique. In terms of freshness, the products meet the highest of standards.
At Hotel Lemongarden, you will be pampered with excellent service in the morning. Treat yourself to a lovingly prepared breakfast at stylishly decorated tables.
Awaiting you is an exclusive selection of regional and occasionally international specialties:
- Homemade croissants, cinnamon rolls, and cake
- Homemade baguettes and bread
- Breakfast coffee, melange, cappuccino, espresso, caffè latte, hot chocolate, and homemade teas as well as exclusive tea blends
- Tasty homemade as well as regional jam specialties and Brač honey
- Granola, nuts, dried fruits, homemade Bircher muesli, yogurts
- Fruits and vegetables
- Fresh fruit salad from our own garden and organic farm
- Delicious selection of typical Mediterranean salami and ham varieties as well as fish specialties
- Fine selection of regional cow, sheep, goat cheese varieties
- Upon request, egg dishes and omelets prepared à la minute
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Glass of refreshing Champagne
Feedback from our guests
A real jewel has been created here with select materials and an attention to detail. The rooms offer every imaginable comfort - the works of art on the walls and the Murano chandelier are the icing on the cake. The garden is a paradise and an oasis of peace and quiet - growing in this garden are chili peppers, lemons, and a variety of flowers, shrubs, and vegetables that will delight every garden lover.... (Elke M. Tripadvisor)